yellow dresses. Peter thinks this isn't surprising at all. "You want to paint everything yellow!" he says. And while that is true, I don't wear the color often. Blush pink, all of the time. White, well, of course. But being so insanely drawn to yellow dresses? This is a new one for me.
When I think on it, I love the way a yellow dress makes me feel; it instantly perks me up, and makes me feel glamorous. Even when I decide to pair it with sneakers. Most of the yellow dresses I'm buying are extremely feminine and form fitting (totally new for me!).
Here are five that are in my cart:
1. Stripes for an easy day at the beach this summer.
2. Have you guys seen Lemonade? THIS is my lemonade knock off.
3. The perfect dress for a summer wedding.
4. The pattern on this one is stunning.
5. An easy breezy investment dress, in case my love lasts.
Do you ever have that happen to you? That deep lust for one color or thing in particular?