1. A Linus Bike. Or a any solo bike ride for that matter. Take the children's seats off, give hime him a few hours to bike anywhere he chooses, without obligations.
2. Herschel Supply Backpack. Much sexier than a diaper bag. It's also perfect for that solo bike ride. Pack a few essentials for the day; a sandwich, sunglasses, sunblock, and a canteen of water.
3. A Great Read. I often say that the greatest gift to a parent is time to read...alone. Pack this New York Times bestseller for the day too.
4. Fitbit. Speaking of sleep, a sleep tracker to make sure he's on top of his zzz's are a fantastic gift this holiday.
5. Harry's For J. Crew shave set. Because even though I love a little a good four day fluff, sometimes he doesn't.
6. New Kicks. To match the kiddos, of course.