Here's the funny part, even back then, I wanted a nameplate necklace simply because everyone had one. I was never a true fan of its gaudy traits or the real investment it was.
As I've grown older, and as my style continues to evolve, my heart continues to develop lust-like phases for the things I once passed up. A nameplate necklace being one. Like many things in style, I've learned how to tailor this specific piece to my liking.
In the meantime, here are 5 places you can purchase you're own nameplate necklace:
1. The one I'm wearing was hand stamped four years ago at Brooklyn Charm.
2. I love how delicate this one is.
3. My friend purchased one from here and it held up pretty well.
4. This one kind of reminds me of the ones we wore as kids.
5. Scosha stamps them all in her studio here in Brooklyn.