Instead of filling their ever-growing baskets with more stuffies, and things of that nature, I'm going for accessories and garments that incorporate animals. Nothing too frilly or cheesy.
Darling Clementine is owned by a mother, who also happens to be a sweet friend. I love her choices in products and that she develops relationships with many of the brands and designers.
Here's some animal inspired pieces for you to shop, just in case you also have an animal lover in your home:
- A Bear Bag for storing all the acorns on the slow wobbly walk around town.
- A Muscle mouse for the tiniest mouse in the family.
- Baby Alpaca Hat. There is nothing cuter.
- Fox Clips. Because curls.
- Horse Tights. For cute layering.
-A Bear Romper. Because it's adorable.
- Baby Bird. Because no matter how big he gets... you know. Cue the tears.
Okay, are your kids into animals too? Oak, starts to freak out when he spots a dog a few feet away. Maybe owning one is in our future?!
More Gift Guides: Three children's brands for your winter staples and a gift guide for the playground dad.
This post was in partnership with Darling Clementine. A small, mama-run shop that I adore and support.