posted on: December 9, 2015
Here they are:
- A carry all for taking all of the handmade gifts to the post office. A plus: This bag gives back. Each purchase provides 25 school meals around the world.
-An Oil Lamp to shed some light when she wants to journal on her next camping adventure.
A lavender soy candle for a calming craft night.
- A traveling mug because even when she's home at her desk, it can keep her coffee warm.
- Personalized pencils
- A water resistant twill case to hold such pencils.
- A stack of moleskin notebooks because she often flies through one.
- An overnight body oil specifically for "creativity, clarity, and courage."
- A pack of postcards with 100 literary quotes because she totally gets it. And so do you.
The Gift Of Experience, A gift guide for the playground dad, a gift guide for your animal obsessed kids, Three Children's Brands for your winter staples
Calling all real mailers, anything that I've missed?