And while I err on the side of experience based gifting for my fellow NYC kiddo friends, I know this isn't a small feat for families afar. The urge to gift physical items flows plenty.
If you're on the hunt, here are a few things I'd suggest:
- A sweet book about surprise farms and pick-up trucks and a big city.
- Hot dog pretzel NY. Because we all do. P.S (enjoy 15% your entire purchase with code HOLIDAY15)
- KidzSafe headphones. A patent safer and customizable pair of headphones, speaker, or earbuds.
-Like A Bike develops the necessary balance skills for a real bike without the extra fuss of chains and pedals.
-OTO Ice Cream Truck. Imaginative play that won't annoy the neighbors.
- The only mouse parents want to see in the apartment.
- Quintessential New York in mini form.