posted on: September 28, 2015
A few things we did this weekend.
1. We biked to the Transit Museum for a birthday party, it was so much fun. I have this bike in a small for those who've asked.
2. River wore a onesie from our friend Lindsey for the party. She said it was really comfortable, and I love how she has some space to grow in it.
3. I often listen to NPR on the weekend. My friend Erin, linked this and I enjoyed it. I also listened to this and highly recommend it.
4. I wore this t-shirt and I haven't been able to take it off.
5. We ate pie from here. So so good! Peter thinks Pies and Thighs have them beat though. The jury is still out.
6. In my off time, I've been boot shopping. I love these and these.
How was your weekend?