Hey guys, here are just a few things.
1. So every morning River wakes up requesting music. And every morning her dancing moves do not disappoint! I mean, she is the tiniest two plus year old and she can shake it like no other.
2. The weather is so beautiful here in New York! I was walking down our street today and at one moment I wanted to dance under the falling blossoms that blanket our block.
3. Peter and I are going to be all date-y again. This is something I am really looking forward to. I was watching one of my guilty pleasure reality shows and as I was crying (yes, crying!) during one episode I started missing our dates like crazy. It gives me something to look forward to all week. That man makes me me such a little girl; butterflies and everything.
4. Bugaboo released the video documenting the Andy Warhol & Bugaboo launch party. So much fun! You'll catch a glimpse of River drawing on the wall I was telling you all about.
5. My girls at Small Fry also released the video we took on The High Line. I miss that day like crazy. Maybe I can sneak in a trip to Utah soon. ;) (Jenner did amazing!!)
6. Any cures out there for sweaty hands? My hands get super sweaty and clammy, and yes, it's the grossest but I need help.
7. I have some great styling jobs for kids in the works and also looking at working with some other companies. I am so excited!
Now the videos!